January 17, 2013 – Ottawa City Hall, 110 Laurier Avenue West
What is Downtown Moves?
Downtown Moves is an urban design and transportation study that will identify ways to create vibrant, safe and accessible streets for pedestrians, cyclists and transit riders by pursuing a balance among street users and by improving the streetscape environment.
This study was formerly referred to as the Downtown Ottawa Mobility Overlay…
- 5 to 7:00 pm – Open House drop-in event with exhibits, newsletters, comment sheets, in Jean Piggott Hall.
- 7 to 8:30 pm – Presentations with special guest speakers and the Downtown Moves consulting team in Andrew Haydon Hall
- 8:30 to 9:00 pm – Informal small group discussions around the exhibits in Jean Piggott Hall
Guest Speakers will include:
- Amanda O’Rourke, 8-80 Cities
- Donna Hinde, the Planning Partnership
- Ron Clarke, Delcan Corp, and
- Ken Greenberg, Urban Design Consultant
If you scroll down on Open House #2 – June 13, 2012 you can find the slides from the last open house.
June 4, 2012 Downtown Moves – Ottawa CBD post-LRT