I noticed this off on the side of the Aeroplan rewards chart.
Around the World Reward
- Economy Class – 200,000 Aeroplan Miles
- Premium Economy Class – 250,000 Aeroplan Miles
- Business Class – 300,000 Aeroplan Miles
- First Class – 400,000 Aeroplan Miles
- A maximum of five stopovers and one open jaw are permitted per reward on allowable routings.
- A maximum of one stopover is permitted in any one city.
- Travel must commence from and return to the same country, and return cannot go beyond the point of origin.
- Must include one transatlantic and one transpacific crossing.
Considering that the cheapest business class flight you can get to Europe is 90,000 miles the 200k and 300k reward levels are pretty good.